I. Basic provisions
- The administrator of the personal data pursuant to Article 4 point 7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”) is Spektrum Development s.r.o. with registered office at V Zahradách 632, 252 62, Horoměřice. IČO: 27911047 registered in the Business Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, File C 125913 for the sale of goods and services through an online shop located at www.questerland.cz (hereinafter referred to as „administrator“).
- The contact details of the administrator are:address: V Zahradách 632, 252 62 Horoměřice
phone: +420 774 458 073
- Personal data means any information about an identified or identifiable individual; an identifiable individual is a physical person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, a network identifier or to one or more specific elements of the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- The administrator has not appointed a data protection officer.
II. Sources and categories of personal data processing
- The administrator processes personal data that you have provided to the administrator or personal data that the administrator has obtained by filling in the contact form on the questerland.cz website.
- The administrator processes your identification and contact data and data necessary for the performance of the contract.
III. Legal basis and purpose for processing personal data
- The legal reason for processing personal data is
• the performance of a contract between you and the administrator pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) GDPR,
• the fulfillment of a legal obligation of the administrator pursuant to Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR,
- The purpose of the processing of personal data is
• to process your order and to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator; when placing an order, personal data are required that are necessary for the successful processing of the order (name and address, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract, without the provision of personal data, it is not possible to conclude the contract or its performance by the administrator,
• the fulfillment of legal obligations towards the State,
- There is no automatic individual decision-making by the administrator within the meaning of Article 22 GDPR.
IV. Data retention period
- The administrator shall retain personal data
• for the period necessary for the exercise of the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the controller and the exercise of claims arising from this contractual relationship (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- After the expiry of the retention period, the administrator will delete the personal data.
V. Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the administrator)
- The recipients of personal data are persons
• involved in the delivery of goods/services/implementation of payments under the contract,
• providing website operation services (DigitalOcean, SiteGround) and other services in connection with the operation of the website (WordPress),
• providing site administration (TP-Webdesign, tp-webdesign.cz),
• providing analytical services (Google Analytics),
• providing a cookie bar (Complianz – GDPR/CCPA Cookie Consent).
- The administrator does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (non-EU country) or an international organization.
VI. Your rights
- Under the terms of the GDPR, you have
• the right to access your personal data in accordance with Article 15 of the GDPR,
• the right to rectification of personal data pursuant to Article 16 GDPR, or restriction of processing pursuant to Article 18 GDPR.
• the right to the erasure of personal data pursuant to Article 17 GDPR.
• the right to object to processing under Article 21 GDPR,
• the right to data portability under Article 20 GDPR; and
• the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the controller set out in Article III of these terms and conditions.
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority if you believe that your right to data protection has been violated.
VII. Personal Data Security Terms and Conditions
- The administrator declares that they have taken all appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard personal data.
- The administrator has taken technical measures to secure the data storage and storage of personal data in documentary form, in particular the secure connection with the Let’s Encrypt certification authority and the SiteGround Security security plugin.
- The administrator declares that only persons authorised by them have access to personal data.
VIII. Final provisions
- You agree to these terms and conditions by sending a message via the online form.
These terms and conditions take effect on 18.07.2023.